Almond Milk Benefits
Almond Milk Benefits Can Help Everyone
Almond milk is more beneficial and nutritious than ordinary dairy milk due to the fat that it contains more nutrients. It is also an ideal alternative for those who are lactose intolerant or have allergies to soy, and is why almond milk benefits are often bandied around TV. It also helps reduce cholesterol.
If you use almond milk, it completely reverses high cholesterol and ‘cleans’ your arteries out in a matter of weeks. The benefits of almond milk are vast and are especially good for those looking to lose weight.
Almond milk has a low caloric value with an 8 oz serving of plain almond milk which has no added sugar only contains 60 calories. As
the caloric value of the milk is so low, this means it has a lower impact on your daily calorie intake, and this is another great reason to have almond milk.
The Health Benefits of Almond Milk benefit those that are diabetic or are looking for a milk that is blood sugar friendly, will also reap the benefits of almond milk as a typical serving only contains 8 grams of carbohydrates in 7 grams of which are sugar.
These sugars make up the carbohydrate content thus have minimal impact on our bodies versus that of normal dairy milk which contains simple sugars which our bodies store as fat thus our bodies tend to miss out these vital nutrients which are the cornerstone to almond milk benefits.
When you are looking for instructions on how to make almond milk, have a look at Amazon for an almond milk maker and it will come with full instructions on utilising the almond milk benefits. Almond milk has such low amounts of simple sugars so have a low glycemic nature, this means they are digested fully and the body can use it for energy.
The benefits of almond milk don’t stop there though! Read on..Opting for the almond milk can also promote a healthy heart. As there are only 5mgs of sodium and no cholesterol in a typical serving. The low amount of sodium, lack of cholesterol and presence of around 150mg of Potassium within the milk helps keep blood pressure levels normal and aids in maintaining a healthy heart.
Almond milk also help increase bone health, which is increased in men, women and children as it contains 25% of your daily recommended Vitamin D intake and 30% of calcium both of which aid in building and maintaining strong healthy bones. Having strong bones is paramount in fighting off the risk of osteoporosis in later life and that is why everyone talks about the benefits of almond milk.
The Almond Milk Can Help Stop Alzheimer’s. Almond milk is packed with Vitamin D which is known to also help improve cell function and help improve immunity. It is also been proven that Vitamin D can help decrease the risk of Alzheimer’s and osteoporosis.
Other vitamins are also present within the milk, such as Vitamin A which is a great way to improve skin and eye heath. There is 50% of your daily recommended intake of Vitamin A in a serving of almond milk which contains antioxidants abilities which are great for improving the health of your skin.
Vitamin A within the milk has a great influence on your eyes ability to adjust to changes on light, thus it is a great way to improve the function of your eyes and is why doctors recommend almond milk.
The health benefits of almond milk is it can help increase muscle power, which is perfect for body builders looking for a natural way to increase muscle strength and that explosive power that ‘unnatural’ products give.
The milk helps improve muscles due to the presence of protein, riboflavin which is a form of Vitamin B and iron. In a typical serving of almond milk is 4% of your recommended daily intake of iron, which helps regulate oxygen absorption. The protein content despite it being 1 gram promotes growth, repair and energy – giving a strong need to use almond milk.
1. Almond milk has no cholesterol, unlike regular cows milk. Almond milk can help lower the bad LDL cholesterol which will help reduce the risk of getting heart disease, and reduce the risk of heart attacks or stroke.
2. Another great benefit of drinking almond milk has to be that almonds are very high in protein, so for the weight conscious person or someone who is on diet almond milk is a perfect addition.
3. Drinking almonds milk is great for your skin; almonds contain essential fatty acids that are good for the body and your complexion.
4. Almond milk contains folic acid which is a vital nutrient for women who are pregnant.
5. Helps build strong bones and teeth.
6. Full of vitamin E a great source in cancer prevention.
7. Lactose free so if you are lactose intolerant drink up almond milk is easily digestible.
8. One more great benefit of drinking almond milk is it has low Glycemic levels so may help people who suffer from diabetes.
9. Helps reduce the risk of gallstones which can be very painful.
10. Has antioxidants such as vitamin e, Calcium, and minerals helps prevent damage caused by free radicals.