The Symptoms Of Ovarian Cancer
I was watching a Doctor Oz show and this woman was telling us about all her symptoms that she had, before she found out that she had ovarian cancer.
This poor woman had gone from doctor to doctor
trying to find out what was wrong with her. All they
did was put her on boxes of antibiotics for urinary
tract infection, and then when that didn't work they
treated her for irritable bowel syndrome.
Not once did they check to see if she had ovarian
cancer. She had all the classic symptoms and yet not
one doctor recognized it. What the?!!! There are so many women who die now from ovarian cancer every year, and these doctors did not know the symptoms.
I just wonder how many women die because doctors
do not recognize the symptoms of this well known
cancer early enough. When they do finally figure it out there isn't enough time to save the woman.
Anyway I thought it was important to let you know the symptoms just in case you or someone you know finds themselves in similar circumstances. If you get to this cancer early before it gets you, usually you can beat it.
By a strange coincidence the next day after I had
watched this woman on the Doctor Oz show, a client
sent me an email about the symptoms so I will share it with you.
Ovarian Cancer Whispers - so listen carefully . .
· Ongoing unusual fatigue·Watch for pelvic or abdominal pain or discomfort
· Vague but persistent gastrointestinal upsets such as gas, nausea, and indigestion. · Lower back pain
· Frequency and/or urgency of urination in the absence of an infection
· Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
· Pelvic and/or abdominal swelling, bloating and/or feeling of fullness
· Unexplained changes in bowel habits.
If symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, ask your doctor for a combination pelvic/rectal exam, CA-125 blood test, and trans-vaginal ultrasound.
*A pap test WILL NOT detect ovarian cancer.
Next Page Stevia. A Herbal Sweetener